- How To Reach 500 Webtalk Referrals In Less Than 2 Weeks
- The Future Of Transportation
- The Benefits Of Multilingualism
- Tips To Learn Languages
- Tips To Become A Successful Entrepreneur
- The Ultimate Guide To Hashtags For Social Media
- Social Networks – Essential Tools
- The Importance Of Having Friends
- How To Get & Stay Motivated
- The Power Of Now
- Leave Your Routine Behind
- The Challenge : School vs Travel
- Traveling Improves Your Daily Life
- Returning Home : Kevin’s Story
- 30 Most Inspirational Life Quotes
- Reasons Why Travel Makes You A Happier Person
- The Power Of Motivation
- My Complete Travel Gear Guide
- Becoming Your Own Boss
- 11 Great Jobs For People Who Love To Live Abroad
- 5 Ways To Travel The World
- My Complete Scuba-Diving
- How To Save Money For Travel
- First Steps To Create A Successful Travel Blog
- Tricks For Cheap Accommodation
- How To Get Cheap Flights
- Business In The Netherlands & Student In Germany
I dreamed of more — a life filled of exciting moments and aventures.
One day I just decided to stop dreaming, and start doing.
My goal was to save money for two years in the hope to travel, and to become financially free. I am not used to own a lot of stuff, but my freedom is something I care about!
I don’t think we choose our dreams, I think our dreams choose us and we need to have the courage to follow them.
It became crystal clear for me that from now on I was going to follow my choosen dreams at all costs!