In this Post I’ve gathered most inspirational Life & Travel Quotes. Life is short and we all have to enjoy what we want to do in life.
As everyone knows “Life is a journey and simply not a destination”, and the truth is simple: We don’t know what tomorrow will bring!
Life is a crazy experience, and nothing is sure.
Quotes About The Shortness Of Life
- “If There’s even a slight chance of getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.” – A.R. Lucas
- “Be happy, you never know how much time you have left.” – via (ThinkPositive.com)
- “Life is short, Break the rules. Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly. Love Truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is. People lose their capacity to walk, run, travel, think, and experience life. I realise how important it is to use the time I have” – Viggo Mortensen
- “I feel that life is short, so we should be disciplined, but at the same time we should have a good time.” – Wyclef Jean
- “Time is long but life is short.” – Stevie Wonder
- “I want to do everything. That’s my problem. Life is short, and I hate the idea of turning down anything. You never know what interesting experience might happen.” – Joshua Bell
- “Life is short. I’m 47 years old. I’ve got 10 years to go where I can be the best I can be. I want those 10 years to be precious, not like before, cranking two or three movies a year. I’ve made a ton of movies in my life, but so what?” – Jean Claude Van Damme
- “Time is short, life is short, there’s a lot to know. So I skip the entertainers in the newspaper now. I just haven’t got time.” – Tom Stoppard
- “Art is eternal, but life is short” – Evelyn de Morgan
When you end up realizing that life is short, you start stepping outside of your comfort zone and breaking the rules…
Live your life simply with no regrets.
Quotes About No Regrets In Life
- “Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.” – Arthur Miller
- “Fear is stupid. So are regrets” – Marilyn Monroe
- “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “I want to live my life so that my nights are not full of regrets” – D.H. Lawrence
- “I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you’re following your passion.” – Darren Aronofsky
- “The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Happiness is in our own hearts. I have no regrets of anything in the past. I’m totally cheerful and happy, and I think that a lot of your attitude is not in the circumstances you find yourself in, but in the circumstances you make for yourself.” – Maeve Binchy
- “If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets.” – John Cena
- “I want to lay all my cards out on the table and walk away with no regrets.” – Katarina Johnson – Thompson
- “I try to have the motto of living life with no regrets.” – Matt Flynn
Living your life with no regrets bring a lot more into your life… now you start to achieve new skills you didn’t know you have.
Focus on what you want and go after it as if your life depends on it!
Quotes About Setting Goals & Reaching Higher Values
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible” – Tony Robbins
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment” – Jim Rohn
- “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.” – Jack Canfield
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
- “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
- “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.” – David Joseph Schwartz
- ” When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached. Don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
- “Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labour. It’s about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society.” – Robert J. Shiller
- “Your control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. “ – Mark Victor Hansen
Now you know what to do!!!
Have you heard of Confucius before?
I read the book Confucius : The Man and the Way of Gongfu, and I realized his teachings are really inspiring. Confucius as a leader was considered also a great philosopher, an educator, and a simple person with values & great beliefs. This book offers a better understanding and in-depth articulation of Confucius and his teachings.
Check this link – Confucius : The Man and the Way of Gongfu.
What do you think about this inspiring article? Have you deeply considered what you want to reach out in life?