- Fantastic Blue Mountains Region In Australia
- Discover The Amazing Great Barrier Reef
- Exploring The Outback
- Sydney – A City Of Inspiration
- The Importance Of Travel Gear
- The Secret Castle Of Clifden
- Visit Of Cliffs Of Moher
- Traveling First to The Land of Ireland
- Live Your Life In Galway
- Between Cork & Galway
- Lovely Cork
- En Route To Connemara
- How To Make Friends Abroad : Spain
- Madrid – El Pais Del Sol
- Visit Of Alcala De Henares
- La Cumbre Del Sol
- Liverpool : The City Of The Beatles
- Visit Of Manchester
- The Old English Town
- Let’s go to Belfast
- The Discovery of the Giant’s Causeway
I dreamed of more — a life filled of exciting moments and aventures.
One day I just decided to stop dreaming, and start doing.
My goal was to save money for two years in the hope to travel, and to become financially free. I am not used to own a lot of stuff, but my freedom is something I care about!
I don’t think we choose our dreams, I think our dreams choose us and we need to have the courage to follow them.
It became crystal clear for me that from now on I was going to follow my choosen dreams at all costs!